1. Why is the man having trouble finding lamb?
A. It is not common where he lives.
B. There is no lamb at Harvard Meats.
C. He doesn’t know what kind he wants.
2. What is the conversation mainly about?
A. Losing weight.
B. Meeting old classmates.
C. Graduating from school.
3. What do the speakers have in common?
A. They like to walk their dogs together.
B. They own the same kind of dog.
C. They have the same job.
4. What do the speakers already have enough?
A. Meat. B. Bread. C. Vegetables.
5. Why did the officer stop the woman?
A. She was speeding.
B. He thought she was in danger.
C. She was making too much noise.
6. Who is the man inviting to the barbecue?
A. His neighbors. B. His colleagues. C. His sister's family.
7. What does the woman suggest the man do?
A. Use a gas grill. B. Stay outside all day. C. Add some barbecue sauce.
8. What does Jill say about Bob
A. He is forgetful.
B. He is important to her.
C. He always does well in exams.
9. Which day is Bob’s birthday?
A. October 14. B. December 2. C. December 14.